11.1.11

Currently craving #1

A long time ago I had an icy/taupy pink shadestick, which used to be my favourite above all. For a simple day look I used to put it over a thin, darker eye liner and smudge it out a little, and that used to give me the perfect wide awake, but defined eyes. I loved that shadestick so bad, but unfortunately it ran out and was never to be found again...

Which leads me to my current craving, MAC shadesticks;

Images via ACW

All though MAC has a wide variety to choose from, do they have the one? It would be a joyous day if I finally found a replacement for the one that got away! It doesn't necessarily have to be in a shade of pink though :)

Q: Have any of you tried MAC's shadesticks? If yes, what do you think of them?

No comments:

Post a Comment